Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Macaroons♥


I saw Masterchef Autralia last night. and they made Macaroons! I was like. whoa. Imma make it soon! But it's really. really hard to make them successfully! O.O Seriously. So... I tried it today! I just couldn't wait. LOL. I should be studying for my exam now. not. baking. Macaroons. -.- I tried making them this afternoon with Gwen and Lemon. But. It was a failure. :'( So sad... But, after they left. I made another batch again! xD I knew it won't succeed the first time. cause it was my first time making them. lol. so, I gave it another shot! And... Guess what?! This time, I prayed! x) So... It was a success! Well, sorta... Some only. Some as in 2. ._. Never give up ;) I'll surely make some again in the future. :B Okay. As you know... I like to take pictures of the things I bake :) So... Here they are. *non of these photos are edited. cause I don't have photoshop anymore :'(*

Pop Art

Sepia

Pop Art?

Pin Hole

Wanna see the failed 2nd batch? xD

TADA! >_<
But! The crusts are quite nice weih! :P

You seriously do not want to see the 1st batch. It was disgusting. :\ I didn't take pictures of it anyways. ._.

Next, Imma bake CREME BRULEE! :D
Thank God the 2nd batch had some success. :)
God Bless ya! ;)
Thanks for stopiing by.
Lmao.
ciao.
gtg.
._.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...