Sunday, July 31, 2011

Hari Sukan


Hari Sukan was... Boring and Hot yet Fun? :O Stadium was Crowded with Chung Hwa Students. And it was freaking hot and sunny. seriously. I think I got tanned. abit. ._. And I got to take loads of colourful photos! Wheeee~ I know I'm not the best photographer. But. There will be LOADS of photos in this post. O.O We'll let the photos take us through this day okie? ;)

前天的运动会很闷又热但是又好玩? Stadium爆满了中华生. 当天真的很热又嗮! 我觉得我有点被嗮黑了呢! 有点... ._. 我有得拍好多五颜六色的照片呢! Wheeee~ 我知道我不是个很好的摄影师. 但是这个post会有很多的照片 O.O

Assembly...

O.O

Tan Jia Huey. ;)

Aww... Jia Xi... :)

Helped out my friend to sell movie tickets. Apparently I'm not so good at selling stuffs. .__.

Had Nasi Lemak for breakfast! It tasted... quite nice! :D

Aww... My classmate sitting all alone eating Nasi Lemak... :(

Gwen and Jia Xi ;)

Aww... Boy Scout! So cute! :D

Cute!! :)

Ice-cream #1
Chocolate-mint. :)




FOOD!!! :D

and the guy who sold the food. xD

Flag Brigade!

Boy Scout! ;)

Bomba! :D

My classmate ;) HAHHA. He had NO IDEA I took this photo! And I was standing right infront of him. x)

Mini fan ;)

They are so tiny!! x)


Money face? ;)
黄家易

Ice-Cream #3
I had 4 Ice-creams in total... :DDD


.____.

LOOK AT THE JAM CHUNG HWA CAUSED! O.O

JUST LOOK AT IT!! D:

Okay. I took 255 photos in total on that day. seriously. But I only chose these lah. duuh...
Well, I didn't go back home to sleep after Hari Sukan. I went to Queensbay with Gwen! Bought a white short. ;D

And...
we watched Harry Potter! It was... Quite nice lah ;) Can't believe it all ends so fast... I want more harry Potter please? :(

I love HERMIONE! aka Emma Watson ;D She's so dang pretty!

Well, that's all for the day lah! Sorry guys to keep you waiting for this post! O.O

Thanks For reading ya! ;)
God bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...