Friday, July 1, 2011

300611

Went to 1st Avenue with Jia Xi, Gwen and lemon after school yesterday! The reason why I went is because... I wanted to watch TRANSFORMERS : DARK OF THE MOON!!! D: But... we ended up shopping but not watching Transformers... :'( Too bad... But! *so many buts...* At least I got to buy some stuffs! Hehehhee... With my own 1st ever "paycheck"!!! Not literally a check la. It was in cash$. :P I earned RM100! Thanks Alex! Yay me! And Thank God! And.. Thanks Wan Jun! :P Well, it's a long story about how I earned this. soo... yeah. :P Okay, back to topic! And we had dinner at Sushi King. End of story. .__.

PICCHASSSSS


Bought this for RM6! It was on sale! :P It's still a bit pricy. But compared to the original price which was RM15, it was quite worth it la hor?

My new Shades! ;)

Yeah. Me and Jia Xi spent 2 hours in Cotton On. But I ended up buying 2 stuffs only. :'( 

Girls just love to Camhore don't they? ;P
 not me!

Egg Mayo! My fav.. ;D

OMG!! Yeah. Eat for FREE IF! you finish within 10 minutes! IF not? You'll have to pay RM38.80 weih! I didn't dare to take the risk! D:

Gwen's FOOD.

Gwen looks like she's camera shy, but actually, she's totally NOT. :P

Lemon!

No pictures of Jia Xi. :(


PS: I returned Lee Phong's PenDrive to him in school today. The reason why his PenDrive was with me is because he gave it to me to put our Music Video in. Hehehehe.... How lucky of him that today our class had a SPOT CHECK. Die liao loh! So, obviously, his Pendrive kena confiscated. And the discipline teacher watched our Music Video!!! AHHH!!!! But! Turned out the music video was funny to him! LOL. Cause when he told Lee Phong that he watched the music video, he giggled. LMAO. :P But he can't take it back anymore!! :'(

Sorry Lee Phong! :'(

God Bless!
Thanks for reading!!! :P

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...