Tuesday, July 26, 2011

240711

Took this with my iPod ;)

Today, is also another special day. Cause it's someone's birthday! Guess who?! NEKO!!! I love her! A lot :) She's finally 7 years old! Happy Birthday Neko! My day was... Not bad! Went to church in the morning... Then aunt's place. then... went to the pool side to study Sejarah! Oh yeah... I'm close to success! Remember? Be smart + Get awesome results + buy pretty clothes + be an awesome blogger = Success. xD Lmao. Okay. Back to topic. After Studying... We went to grandma's place for dinner :)

Sour and Spicy Bee Hoon for lunch. Awesomenessss! :D 

I'm so hardworking ;)
Lmao. xD


Bro


I didn't get to swim... :( Only got to walk around the baby pool...

Studied Sejarah! Oh yeahh... I'm that hardworking ;) xD

He brought his surf board. :D

Sis and her boyfwen.

Oh yeah. Did I mention I had Durians too? ;)


Uncle's Chicken rice. Very niceee :)

That's all for my weekend! :D I had fun. Guess this week ain't gonna be fun. :\ Need to study after Hari Sukan on Thursday. Not shopping. Well, maybe a little. But. Mostly studying kay... I'll post up the Hari Sukan post this week! :D Can't wait!

Happy Birthday Neko! :D

Thanks for reading!
God Bless!
:D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...