Thursday, December 8, 2011

The Adventurous Monkey


Meet my new buddy, Mr.Monkey! My current buddy is working, so I bought a new replacement! :P Actually this is my new pencil box. TEEHEE. Finally found a perfect pencil box! ME GUSTAAAAAA :DDDD Did a little photo shoot for Mr.Monkey. here are the pictures! :P 

Him with spiky hair :)




Mr.Monkey at Dome, Queensbay :) 

Mr.Monkey in 304 bus on the way to Queensbay :P

Mr.Monkey in the Bus just about to leave Gurney :D

LOL. I know this is a stupid post to you. But there are more to come as me and my new buddy's journey has just begin! :P 
I downloaded Photoshop by the way! Syiokkk :P 


I MISS YOU NEKO! She's in the vet now in a recovery of her recent surgery. She got Sterilized. Yeah. God bless her. :') <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...