Monday, December 12, 2011

Gwen's Birthday



10th December 2011. ZoukOut. Thirst. The opening of The Car Club at Straits Quay. The official opening of Straits Quay. 2 random girls who wanted to make a music video of the song Secrets by One Republic came to us and asked us if we wanted to be in their music video. Lunar Eclipse. And most of all, It's Gwendolyn's Birthday! :D We celebrated her birthday at Straits Quay. I sorta ruined the day cause I wanted to see all those events. except for the ZoukOut, Thirst and Lunar Eclipse lah. So sorry Gwen. Hope you are not pissed off! :S

Surprised Gwen with Terry, Phong, Yew Shern, Luke Wu and Dennis! She thought it was only me and her for lunch. hehehheeeee. :P

Sorry for the not properly arranged photos! Something wrong with Blogger's Photo uploader. sigh. :(


Birthday girl and her cake :P


We are asked to write our secrets on the piece of paper. I won't tell you mine. And I can't tell gwen's. So, yeah. Thank you photoshop :P
Me cool hair. me gusta. 

Official opening!

yeap! She got a pair of Navy Blue converse for her birthday ;)




YES. YAB Lim guan eng came to the opening. Booyah! :P He was like a Magnet yo! There were a lot of peopel following him. LOL. And the guy beside him is Mr. Micheal Saxon, Director of Group Hospitality & Lifestyle of E&O Group. And he's one of the judges in AFC's Next Celebrity Chef show! :D <3

the 2 girls shooting! :D They know Chinese yo! D:

Gwen's watch. Always will be 3:30. :P


I think this is my Favorite one out of the many :D <3


Phong's pasta! :P

My Carbonara Spaghetti :) 

Loving the Christmas Decoration :')



















I LOVE Straits Quay. Seirously. It can't get any better :') <3

It took me hours just to upload all these photos. gosh. Either there's something wrong with Blogger's uploader or my internet connection. -.- 
Thanks for reading anyways! Hope you guys liked the photos! :D 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GWENDOLYN!
Please don't stay mad at me. :'(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...