Monday, December 19, 2011

Time Flies


2011 had been a really fast year. At the beginning of the year, I was excited about PMR. the next thing I know, It's already the holidays now and PMR is over. I've been living 2011 in a blur. Nothing much happened. Maybe a lot happened. But too fast. So, I didn't really catch it. :\

I can't say there were a lot of ups and downs this year. Maybe cause I realized I don't really care that much this year. besidesmyweight. I mean. Like, I started got used to judgements and unimportant stuffs. Judgements may be a really harsh thing for some people. Only some times for me. But mostly, nehh! Judge all you want. I shall be kind and let you talk about me cause you're lifeless enough to talk about me. I know people say that I am only 15 and I have so many fancy gadgets. The truth is, God had abundantly blessed ME! Seriously. I am nothing without Him. Lord has blessed me and my family sooo much that I'm sure that if I listed them out, I bet it would be pages and pages and pageessssss LONG. But if you're a friend and you're judging me, that's hurtful. :'(

2011 is almost over! Time to make new year resolutions! LOL. I never complete my New Year Resolutions before. ever. Why is that so?! D;

Goodbye :) 
God bless ya! :) <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...