Friday, December 23, 2011

KL Trip Day 1 KLANG


22nd December 2011. The day when every Form 3 students gets their results. Some are satisfied with it. but some aren't. Some are. But their parents aren't. It's over dee lahh... Better luck next year! :D I got 3As. woopie.... And an E for Chinese. As estimated. :P Me and my family started our journey to KL right after I got my results. Mommy said my results were okay. O:) Hehe....

Before we left... sis had to pass up her homework. :)


Then Breakfast at this old kopitiam. Quite nice! :D

Even this Roti Bakar is nice! And I LOVEEE Roti Bakar!

I do LOVE this too!! :D So I bought some. :) <3

Candy holder! :O

KFC on the road. Lunch? :DDD

Why you so SMALL?! D:

The cats here must be walking like a boss

:) <3

My fam calls this the Cat building. *located in Ipoh* Is it just my fam? Or does yours call this the at building too? .____.


Whompy :D


The Hotel Lobby! Super NICE. It's called. Premiere! Right next to Tesco, Klang! :D


Our view. sorry for the blur picture. More photos of the hotel tomorrow! maybe. ._.

Super tired! Will be chilling in the hotel all day long tomorrow. sigh. GOODNIGHT PEOPLE! 
Hey, if you're still sad about your results. You shouldn't be by tomorrow. cry it off for today only. And move on okay? Lots of love! :D <3 GOD BLESSSSS~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...