Saturday, December 3, 2011

Life right now = Not living it well

My life right now is kinda... well, lifeless. I don't know what to do. All I do everyday is Tetris, Facebook, You Tube and hang out with Gwen some times in shopping malls doing totally nothing. Sigh. most of my friends are working. Well, I don't wanna waste any more time! I can't work. Cause I can't drive. I'm home almost everyday thinking what am I doing?! This is stupid. I should be out. Having the time of my life. Doing things I've never done before! Something extreme!! :D Sigh. :\ Please tell me what to do everyday can ah? And sorry readers that I haven't been blogging lately. Nothing to blog about. ._.

the last time I had loads of fun with my friends. Last firday :) <3
and also the day me and gwen missed our bus stop and got lost in Bkt.Gedung. horrible life experience -.-


I want my life to be like this :')


I love 2NE1. This accoustic is awesome! :D

Sorry for the extra large videos. :(
Peace Out!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...