Monday, March 5, 2012

한국 ♥


The Menu 


Went to a Korean Cafe this afternoon with my Sis! And I've got to say, I Super duper love the Kimchi Ramen!! Soooo going back there again!! The Name of the Cafe is Gil Korean Cafe at Bukit Gambir opposite USM at the Ivory Plaza!! I even ordered a fish Waffle with Red Bean inside! NICE! It's a nice place seriously. The Dates tea is nice too!! So, Kawan-kawan aku, nak pergi sama-sama tak?? :D

And we went to a Korean Mart at Island Glades too! Which is going to move to Lip Sin Sunshine on Monday! :O Bought a packet of Jjajangmyun which I never had before. Fingers crossed that it would be good! D: And... As my face's condition is really really bad lately, maybe due to hugging Neko all the time! I bought a bottle of Pomegranate Vinegar! Apparently, it's good for your skin! and guess what?? I thought it would literally taste like Vinegar. eew. But it actually tastes NICE!! It kinda tastes like... Grape wine? I think so! I'll make an update about my skin condition after finishing this bottle! :D ♥ 


Got my Add math result today! To be honest, I literally HATED Add Math in the beginning. And I have to admit that I love Add Math now. I love solving Simultaneous Equations! wtf. Yeh yeh. I know. I spoke too soon about how much I hate add math. woopsy. I love it now! well. now. And... I got 38! Well, even though I didn't pass it, but still. I am super proud of myself and Thank God that I actually have some interest in Add Math now! :'D 

Hope everyone had an awesome day! And whoever's having their examination this week, God Bless ya! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...