Saturday, March 3, 2012

I want I want I wanttt

I am pretty sure I don't need to say this awesome news to everyone right? Exam's over? Yeah. I bet you knew that already. LOL. Yeah. But still. I feel like shouting, EXAM'S OVER BABEH and I get to Hang out with THE LADSSSSS!! :'D ! Miss hanging out with them!!! Full House. Next Week. After school. Is a MUST. IWell, The reason for this blog post is, I don't know what. Just felt like bloggin nonsense.

The white iPhone looks sooo nice. The best part of it, is the camera. :'(
What's being going on lately? Hmm... Nothing special. Just that... I have more and more and moreeeeeeeee stuffs that I want to buy and that kinda sorta sucks? I want an iPhone4s JUST because of Instagram. I AM SO IN LOVE WITH INSTAGRAM!! It's like another "society" there or something. Well, even I don't get why I love it so much. ._. I want an awesome Basketball. I want a sport shoe. as I don't own any. I want that TopShop bag. I want loads of other stuffs. And the list goes on... okay. There's this ONE awesome thing that I desperately want. I want it so so badly! The Nike+ FuelBand. Trust me. Go google it. and you'll fall in love with it. It costs USD$149. I'm warning you first. Can't afford that price? Don't google it. You'll kill yourself for doing that. O_O

I am not sure what I really want. Cause God had really provided me with all the fancy fancy stuffs I want. All the above, I am not sure if I really should get those. Sigh. Thank God for everything I have now. I am thankful for everything but I still want more. I am bipolar for real. -.- Or a shopaholic. ._.

I am so so bad in English right now. And I can't afford British Council and all those cr*p. :|

Oh well! Thank God for a wonderful day! Hope your day was awesome too! God Bless ya! :DDDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...