Thursday, March 8, 2012

First Outing with the lads in 2012!


Finally got to go out with my friendsss!! Woop Woop! Went to Face to Face at Times Square for lunch then 1st Avenue right after school! ohmygosh. I am sooo lovingggg the Pastel coloured shades from Cotton On! To. Die. FOR! 2 pairs for RM60. I wanna kill myself! After all that, I had a dinner at Kampachi at Equatorial Hotel with my family and mommy's Boss from Springfield, Missouri! He was friendly and handsome I can say. LOL. Didn't dare to speak much during dinner. Even he kept on asking me questions and talking and talking and talking. I wanted to talk. But I didn't dare to. ._________. And we didn't take any pictures with him! D; The food there was okay. So not worth the price! It was super expensive!!!


101 = !!!
102
 201
Which Couple look better together? 


There are real live sea monkeys in the jar back there! 


Thanks Shu Jie's mom for fetching me home! :D
I shall say, this was a long and fun day. Hope tomorrow will be the same! :D
God Bless ya!
btw, Thank God so so so much. I got 74 for Modern Math and I am super happy right now. I am a happy happy girl. Hehe ^_^v
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...