Monday, March 19, 2012

Draw Something


Draw Something. In case you didn't know, It's an interesting, fun and entertaining game! You pick words to draw for your friends or even strangers and let them guess! And they'll do the same thing as well! Draw Something is from Draw My Thing on Facebook. But Draw Something is an app! that works for Android and the iOS! Well, if you didn't know. I was quite addicted to it for the past 2 weeks. The first thing I do right after I brush my teeth is to reply each and everyone. I couldn't wait for people to reply me! But then... Just like any other games*except for Temple Run!! :D*, I got bored of it. The words are all the same, I could even guess the word without seeing the person's complete drawing! I drew Britney for more than 5 times already. boreddd. So yeahh...

oh yeah. and I hate it when people write out the answer because they don't know that word and they want 3 coins. I freaking hate that. -.-

 I am not trying to offend anyone here. Just wanna share some little funny stuffs my friends draw. LOL. Their drawings crack me up! HAHA. We are all DrawSome artists babeh!!
















Alien-ish prince. LOL.

I'll try to reply everyone when I'm free. Like right now. So please forgive me for the late reply! :(

GOD BLESSSS YA!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...