Friday, March 16, 2012

Holidays so far?

So... How's your holiday so far? Mine is going very very fast! Well, definitely not because I have tons of stuffs to do. But, just because. I don't know why. D: 
I had a Tuition gathering on Tuesday night at McDonalds which was FUN. Went to Queensbay with gwen for a little shopping on Wednesday. 3F classmates gathering BBQ party at Jessie's place on Thursday. And Went to Gurney with sis as she has to dye her hair today.
Well, here are some photos of Yesterday and Today. :D









It's a Converse day! :D


Power to the People.

Oh yeahhh! I drove a little today! And it felt aweesomeee babehh! LOL. seriously can't wait to drive legally!!!

My current Temple Run High Score babehhh! Woop Woop! :'D

Well, my holiday is quite nice lahh. :]
Not having my camera with me during this holiday kinda sucks. so bad. :'( 
Thank God for my iPod! LOL :D
This. is. kinda. awkward. Suddenly I don't know how to blog. long time didn't blog dee. woopss. ._.
Anywaysss, God Bless! :) <3

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...