Monday, June 4, 2012

Korean Cafe Gil 길 | Day 11 of the Holidays









Dates Tea. nice! RM5.50

Bro's. Don't know what he ordered. But it's nice! Kinda spicy.

MY. AWESOME. POT OF GOLD. RM8 :D

Kimchi

Mom's Bibimbap!

Also one of my favourite, Fish Waffles with Red bean inside! RM3

aww.

Went to one of my favourite place to have dinner tonight! Been craving for it since forever!! It's a Korean Cafe called Gil which is located at the Ivory building opposite USM! Marry Brown's on the left and the cafe is on the right side! Open from Monday to Saturday at 11:30am to 10pm! Highly highly HIGHLY x10000 recommended to go there! I love the food there so so much! I had the Kimchi Ramen for the first time and fell in love with it! Had that again tonight. satisfied. I even drank up all of the soup! I just love it so so much! The price is okay. Affordable and worth the price! Hope I can go back there soon!

So tired right now. Definitely having extremely low self-esteem right now. sigh. feel so fat and ugly. wth.

Goodnight! Gotta go to bed now. Tired. Playing basketball with my homies tomorrow morning! YAY. I need that. Feeling moody again. NO wayy... bad. very bad. I need some exercising. God bless!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...