Sunday, April 1, 2012

Review : Lip Smacker®


Lip smackers are obviously, Flavoured Lip balms! Lip Smackers were introduced by Bone bell in 1973! Yes! 39 years ago! And to be honest, I don't think I ever heard of them before. Not sure if it was only available in Malaysia last year, or ages ago. But I first saw it at Watsons, Queensbay 2011 year end. The packaging caught my eye. Cause the Paul frank ones are so nice! They didn't sold separately, they only sold in packages which was quite pricey. yikes! But later on, I saw it in Sasa! And they sold separately! I got the Watermelon one. And that was my first Lip Smacker. I used to have super duper dry lips. seriously. and that's totally not attractive at all. eew. after using my watermelon lip balm halfway, my sis stole it from me. and she used it all up! She totally LOVEE it. So, she got 3 more lip smacker yesterday and I got a Coke one! :) I seriously do not have dry lips any more and I am super happy. :D I tried Burt's Bee before, and I love the minty feeling when I applied it, but I am not sure if it made a difference on my lips. Maybe it did, but I forgot? Maybe I'll get another Burt's Bee lip balm some other day. But for now, I'm sticking with my Lip Smacker!

You can get some Lip Smackers at Sasa, Guardian, Watsons, Parkson and maybe other places which I don't know? So yeahh! :D There are quite an amount of varieties of Flavour! You should go check them out! :D

Maybe I'm over rating this? But I'm just sharing. Don't hate. :O

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...