Sunday, April 8, 2012

Just another Birthday?

I'm officially 16 now! No sweet sixteen party of course. The last birthday party I had was 4 or 5 years ago I think? My birthdays were never exciting. haha. Though, I had an awesome time on my birthday last year with love and che :) I wanna thank Gwen, Jiann Zhao and I have no idea who else for the shades! I love both the white one which is in the car so I don't have a picture of it and the mint green one!! LOVE it!! Thanksss soo soo much! :'D And thankssss Jun for the bottle of 366 stars!! You shouldn't have! That's a lot of hard work! :'( Thank you so so muchhh. Love youu :)) And thanks to my sis for the Ecotools Blush brush! It's like THEE softest brush EVERRR!!!! LOVE. love LOVE.



Thanksss for all the aweesomee wishes on Facebook! you guys are lovely :)) <3

oh yeah! I went out with my fam for lunch today which wasn't nice. :'( Kinda upset. El mondo, E-gate. You failed me. It used to be really nice! I think they changed chef or something. Not going back there again!!! :'((
But thanks El Mondo for the free tiramisu birthday cake! :] Didn't buy any birthday cake this year. :\

After having the Kinder Joy just now, you know what? I WANT MOREEE KINDER JOY!! GOTTA COLLECT THEM ALL!!! :'D but it's super pricey weihhh... :(

So yeahh... That's everything for my birthday. told you it's never exciting. LOL. But still, thank God for everything I have and all the lovely friends I have. they ROCK! :DD

Blessed Easter people!! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...