Saturday, April 7, 2012

CHOCOLATES!

You know that sudden crave of eating chocolates? I had that today. So, as I was in Carrefour, mom, bro and I bought some chocolates! Not much. but to me, they kinda are. Don't really buy chocolates. Wheeee! So here are some chocolates you might not know they are awesome. might. :P

You know the Belgian Sea Shells chocolates? They are absolutely amazing!! LOVE them to the max! But it's kinda pricey. so I got the smaller box one. and I think this is something like the sea shells ones? Just that these are heart shaped? yeah. I hope so. LOVE the sea shells ones.
RM11.99

Now these are some wafer chocolates by Nestle which I just recently found out. they are really really nice!! You should try them!! 
RM5. I think :D

Bro's M&M's. I don't really like M&M's. :\ 

Crispy. As everyone knows. They are pretty awesome :)

Now this is a new one too. Gwen brought these to school a month ago. I think. and they were really really nice! Thanks gwen. LOL. heh. 
I don't know the price. Straight grabbed them once I saw them. heh.

My very first ever Kinder Joy! :'D Gonna have them tomorrow! Wheeeeeeeeee! 

Imma gain weight and have sore throat really soon now. sigh. temptations... ._.
Is this post is considered a review? no? ._.
My birthday's tomorrow! woohoo! Not going to celebrate. Just gonna have lunch with the Fam at Little Cottage :)
God Bless ya! Tomorrow's the resurrection of Jesus Christ on the third day after his crucifixion at Calvary! Also known as Easter Sunday! :DDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...