Sunday, April 22, 2012

Cafe 55. Padang. CAB Western. basically FOOD.


Cafe 55 
























Mommy brought me and sis to Cafe 55 at Lorong Stewart after school today! It's a really really nice place that I would recommend you to go! The price and all are almost the same as Coffee Bean though. which is kinda pricey. 3 person. 3 drinks. 1 Pasta = RM50+ ._. But overall, not bad! I love my Ice Blended Coffee with Chocolate Chips! really niceee!!! :D 

Photoshoot?











Padang. again







Dinner with Wan Jun, Gwen and Aun.









The food at Cab Western was not bad! I can't say it's super delicious that I would definitely go back there over and over again, but, it's worth trying! Recommended to go try it out! I had the Fish 'n' Chips which was not bad :) 


Stomachache right now. Since last night. sighh... Off to bed now! goodnight. have a lovely Sunday ;D GOD BLESS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...