Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Merentas Desa 2012













The dude back there, the one with the Helmet in his arms? Yeahh. He came and asked us if we mind to be his friend. I was soo scared. When he came over I thought he was a salesman or something. But turned out he wanted to be friends with us. Not only us! He went around asking other girls to be his friend too! I don't wanna be mean and call him weird. Maybe he just have social problems. or something ._______. When he asked us "if we mind to be his friend", I was stupid enough to reply. "Yes. I do mind." But he continued to introduce himself. Luckily, Thanks to Wan Jun that she was smart enough to pull me out of that scary situation. phew! D:
























Recommended to order W260 from wong kok in Prangin. I LOVE THIS. *thumbs up!*








I love Padang's Maggie goreng tak mau Pedas! :D
yes. I went there today. again. ._.



I went to 1st avenue to watch We Not Naughty after Merentas Desa. The movie was really really nice! I cried a couple of times during the movie. ._. I love mommy. :] *You'll get it if you watched it ;)* 
I am soooo tired right now. I wanted to take a nap after I came back but I was too excited to post this up! Loveeee the pictures! :] So, Imma go to bed now! Goooodddnighhhttt!!!
Hope you like the photos as much as I do!!! :'D 
Loveeeee my camera so soo much. hehehhe.... :3 But it's so flippin Heavy! D:

Here's another video of the day!! I love editing videos, so, I might as well make a video of the day after every outing? :D

Watch in HD!


THINK POSITIVE!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...