Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review : Pantene Nature Care


One day when I was at Tesco looking for my "past" shampoo, which was the Asience inner rich shampoo which I loveddd a lot! but apparently, they don't sell them at Tesco. And my sis was like. Try out a new Shampoo lah! Don't keep sticking with the same old one! I take shampoos seriously. Haha. seriously. So after looking through every Shampoos available there, I chose Pantene Nature Care. Because I heard some YouTubers saying that Pantene was very nice. So I chose this one. Apparently, it turned out awesomeee!!! I LOVE this shampoo so much I even went and got the conditioner! I've been getting quite an amount of comments on my hair saying that it's soft? I went to Extreme for my haircut last Sunday and the girl there said my hair was really soft! I was super happy. hehe. But there's one thing I kinda agreed with what she told me. She said. Yes your hair is soft. But These kind of shampoos are not good for your scalp. yeah. agreed! But those Shampoos that are actually good for your scalp is kinda expensive! So, yeahh... :( and Speaking of expensive, my previous shamppo brand, Asience was kinda pricey!! Forgot how much were they. The Pantene 340ml shampoo cost me for like RM14.90 only! I tried the pantene total care conditioner and didnt like it. So, I am going to stick with this for quite a while now. Well, until I find a better one. :D And btw, this smells really good :) <3

So, yeah. Hope this post helped? Go try it out!! :DD
God Bless you! :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...