Wednesday, November 14, 2012

1 week


Okay, so in the 1 week of posting a total of Zero posts, here's what I did... 

Celebrated Sis's 21st birthday at Dragon-i. 

Bought 3 awesome books (aka, "my holiday reads" hah!) that were on sale in Borders right now! The sale offers are HUGE!!

Went on the hike of my life (so far) with my Godmother and Cousin, felt like vomiting on the way up the hill... Felt like quitting while hiking halfway for real... There was only one thought in my mind at that moment and it was to just Quit. Just Give up because I was super uncomfortable... The feeling of wanting to vomit when you're not home, is awful. But thank God and my cousin I could made it to Hill number 5(I think that's the name for the hill. I THINK.) successfully, without vomiting. haha. The feeling of success after a little struggle is pretty awesome :) 

 Went out with mommy all afternoon today...Banks, Printing shop, Gama... Plus Sweet 16! Which is located at Times Square, for the first time! It was... not bad! The Honey Lemon was really niceeee! 

Those were the 4 highlights of my week... I spent the rest of the days either sleeping or watching Heroes on TV from my sis's external Hard Disk... That's my holiday so far! Boring.

Thumbs up this post if you liked it! Well, no forcing here. ._.v

How's your holidays going so far? :)

GOD BLESS YOUUUUU

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...