Monday, November 26, 2012

Randomness #1

Hello hello!

I love to take photos of practically, anything! Capturing every awesome or boring moments in my life had been my thing, since I don't know when. So, I thought I would like to make this random label for, my random shots from random days. Yes, I am aware that there are 2 random labels, Random and Randomness. I can't seem to figure out how to remove the random label... I do apologize for that! 
This is Randomness #1. ;)

I'm pretty much bored every single day during the holidays. I've just realized that only High Schoolers have countless posts about how broed they are. Gosh. I only have 1 year left to get to say that I'm super BORED. Hmm. But I do enjoy being extremely busy, in doing the things I like though! Even though being bored is deadly to most of us, it's farrr way better than having homeworks, right? ._.

Compared to 2011, I think the amount of outings had dropped by 50% this year. We went out more before and after PMR than the total outings we had this year, I think. gosh. Most probably going somewhere this week. Looking forward to my sudden feeling to plan an outing. It's not there yet. Hope it comes back soon... (I'm out of ideas for venues anyways. Suggestions?) iamweird.

I didn't know that not talking much for days could cause my jaw to hurt so much. Apparently closing my mouth for too long is actually causing both my upper and lower jaw to put pressure on each other which is causing the pain. Based on my own theory, that is. If that actually makes any sense, at all. I do miss talking in class. I could never recall what do we talk in class. I have always questioned myself why are there endless topics to talk about in class with my friends? It's so weird. (So, I'm pretty sure after 4 paragraphs of non stop rambling, there will be more in the next randomness post! )

Bought a new Class 10! 32GB SD card for my up coming Hong Kong trip in December! 

As you can see I've "highlighted" the money that's being weighed down by a Garlic (an aunty's doing) I find it pretty funny. haha.

Cooked Tempura prawns! Let me know if you would like a blog post on it! haha

My favourite, "Mi hun kuih". Mi hun kuih in Penang and in Selangor is 2 totally different things. In Penang, it's this. In Selangor, it's Pan Mee. thought I would like to share that!

Pretty Lunch Mommy and I made. hehe

Family Dinner.

Tried Fruuze for the first time. I couldn't really taste the yogurt cause there were too much toppings. :x


Yes, it really works.
Took quite an amount of Grainy film filtered photos last night. Quite loving it! But only with the perfect lighting!

My Yellow breakfast this afternoon. If that makes any sense. Grilled Cheese, Scrambled eggs, Bananas and awesome Cold Pure Milk!

That's basically my random shots I took last week. 

Hope you enjoyed my randomness, somehow! LOL.

Thanks for stopping by!

likes? :)

GOD BLESS

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...