Sunday, November 18, 2012

Penang Bird Park

slippers exchange gone wrong.
ohmygawwww.
The way ostriches sit is weird. don't you think?
Bought grandpa a souvenir. haha.
Made a fishtail braid for sis. heh.

Hellooooooo thereeeee! Yesterday, my family and I went to the Penang Bird Park at Seberang Jaya, Perai, Penang. In the mainland. Another random outing mommy planned. It was a Suuuperrrrr HOT and Sunny day, that I think I might have got a little tanned. Plus, the mosquitos there were REALLY enjoying my blood. urgh. The Bird Park isn't really an exciting place, really... I don't really enjoy taking pictures of birds in cages as it makes it hard to focus on them... sigh. BUT! I did enjoyed looking at pretty birds and Ostriches! lol. if that makes any sense... Overall, I am pretty happy with the photos and the time spent there!

Did you know that Owls like to make their nests around humans? They normally love to make their nests in empty boxes! Awww....

Hope you liked the post and give it a thumbs up! 

GOD BLESS YOU! :D Xxxx


Here's a video from yesterday that my sister made! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...