Friday, November 30, 2012

HORSES


Went out with Mommy and Gwen yesterday! To grandma's place, Penang Turf Club and Queensbay! Horses are such beautiful creatures. Amazing creations by God. You wouldn't believe it when they are just right infront of you. Doesn't seem realistic, for a person who only got so close to a horse once or twice before, that is... The horses fur are just soooo amazingly Smoooooothh!! It actually feels like Silk! 

Penang Turf Club is having a Notional Horse Show from the 30th to 2nd December! FREE ADMISSION! from 10am to 6pm! Do check it out! There will be loads of events held! 

I also sold 4 boxes of Hokkaido cakes to my very first customer in my life!

I have very low self confidence right now. Not believing in myself. Constantly having countless thoughts about how useless I am.

I know complaints are annoying. I do apologize. Either I post this post, or I don't. I chose to, because I... don't know. enjoy


Hope you enjoyed the photos and do not be as upset as I am with myself now!

thumbs up does make me feel a smudge bit better? :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...