Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wan Jun's Birthday 2012


Not so clearly remembering last year's birthday celebration for Wan Jun at the exact same venue(1st avenue). Not much people remembered what we did last year after having the delicious ice-cream birthday cake. everything was kind of a blur. haha. Well, a year has gone by just like that and today was another day for another birthday celebration once more! Wan Jun was kind of sick today... She had sore throat and headache... I do hope she enjoyed herself though I couldn't see it in her face. She even had fever after she got home. sigh. Hope she gets well soon! 

I got to have Subway's breakfast this morning that I was craving for for quite some time now! Awesome! YAY. (Y) haha.

Been loving taking photos with flash lately! I used to be the person who hates flashes. But lately, I find it pretty cool! That's why I do have some photos with flash recently! Flashes can be kind of tricky though. :S

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ONCE MORE WAN JUN! :D 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...