Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Strawberry Banana Smoothie


Recently I have been craving for some smoothie. So I bought some yogurt and Fresh Strawberries to make some Smoothie myself! It was sooo easy making it! I just simply add anything that happened to be in my fridge and it turned out to be great! And as for a person who doesn't like to eat fresh strawberries, this is pretty good! So I would like to share this recipe to you on this very very boring day! ;D 

Here's an extremely low quality GIF of incomplete ingredients. LOL. fail.

Ingredients :
  • Fresh or Frozen Strawberries.
  • A Banana (optional)
  • 1/2 cup Ice-cream of your choice
  • 1/2 cup Yogurt of your choice
  • 5 Ice cubes. Add less if you're using Frozen Strawberries!
  • Blender
  • 1 tsp Sweetener of your choice. Exp : Concentrated Starberry Juice, Sugar, Honey, etc....

Cut the Strawberries like so for easier blending.

After you have gathered all your ingredients, pop them all into your blender!

I know everyone would like to have Bananas, you can skip this part if you don't fancy! :D
I used concentrated Strawberry Juice which worked perfectly :)

If your blender does have a Pulse button, Press it for at least 5 times to crush the ice so you wouldn't hurt your blender. Before turning it to Speed 1(for 10 seconds). ;)


Pour it in a fancy cup, and Voilà! Enjoy! :D

You do get me when I say I get hungry whenever I'm bored right? I've been having this Strawberry Banana Smoothie when I'm bored! Definitely a better alternative to Junk foods right? :D

Hope you find this post helpful and give it a thumbs up, maybe? :D

GOOD LUCK! Xx

God Bless :)

oh yeah! If you happen to be the 12345th viewer, please print screen for me? Thought it would be... fun. :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...