Sunday, January 6, 2013

1st Saturday in 2013

Spent my first Saturday of 2013 completing my Accounts Folio from last year with Gwen and Wan Jun at Rotibakar, All Seasons Place. Hehe. lol. I would like to spend more Saturday mornings/afternoon with them! Well, not to complete incomplete folios of course. haha.

I went down town with my family after completing my folio! We found an awesome antique/vintage shop that I might blog about someday! Had a good buy! And minum susu at night as well! awesome...



Owh. and my first Friday of 2013 was really fun too. Had some great laughs in school, had some awesome food in 1st Avenue with sis, and had a lovely night with my family. :)

I had a really lovely Saturday for sure! How was your Saturday?
GOD BLESS! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...