Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shopping Day | Hong Kong Trip

So here's another Hong Kong Trip post! Suddenly felt like blogging about this trip instead of the dinner night out. hehe. Finally got the mood to edit and upload these photos! Really didn't felt like blogging about the trip for awhile. I'm not sure why. So, basically, we spent the third day in Hong Kong Shopping. We thought it would be better to "rest" for a day and not to go to Ocean Park on the third day after the second day spent in Macau. Yes. It's less "leg sore-ing" to spend the day shopping than in Ocean Park. LOL. 


We went to Sham Shui Po 深水埗 for Dim Sum but ended up leaving due to a little hygiene problem. But I got to take some photos that I love so much. So it wasn't really a waste of time and energy going there. haha. 

We left Sham Shui Po and headed to Causeway Bay 銅鑼灣. Having MTRs are pretty convenient
This Forever 21 has 6 floors. yes. SIX. And I only bought 2 clothes. good buy. Though I did buy a top for only RM28 which was Such a BARGAIN! 

And this Apple store is 3 floors high. awesome enough?!

2 escalators to go up and 2 to go down was absolutely necessary in Times Square. Look at the amount of people!
  

First Time having a ride in the Tram. So cute. haha.

We hopped on the tram from Times Square to head to this AWESOME restaurant! You have GOT to go there to have their famous 菠蘿油!!! And their rice sets are beyond UHMAZING. This was the awesome restaurant that I talked about in the previous hong kong trip post! I miss this restaurant so so much! Plus, the boss is so friendly! Go google it to know where exactly it is! All I know is that it's around the area at the last stop of the tram from Times Square!
The 菠蘿油 back there(didn't have a nice photo of the 菠蘿油. heh.) is super. duper. extremely. sdjdkalsjdal. delicious!!!!! HK$7! 

Simple yet uhmazingly delicious with their "special sauce". YUMMMMM! HK$30!



Super friendly ice-cream man. Plus, his Soft ice-cream is super NICE.

Made a little cream puff purchase in the MTR station. It wasn't as nice as I thought it would be. Look at it. Looks can be deceiving! lol.

Outfit every night. lol.

So here's the end of day 3! Currently editing photos from day 4 when we went to Ocean Park! I am not sure when I will be posting day 4 though! I really really had high hopes for my Hong Kong Trip video. But it turned out shitty. I have no idea how to edit it. urghhh.... 

I sure miss the cold weather in Hong Kong... It's so hot here in Malaysia...  

Hope you liked the photos!
Have a blessed Sunday!
GOD BLESS :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...