Saturday, January 12, 2013

Only if I could bring my camera to school everyday.

Brought my camera to school yesterday because I wanted to take some photos of the 3 of us, Gwen, Wan Jun and I, cleaning up the "classroom" for our Moral Folio from last year. I hate the past me for not doing any folios and having the present me, completing them all(both). Oh well. And ended up didn't have the chance to take any photos of us because our teacher was in the SPBT room all day long. One of the reasons why our plan to complete our folio today, in All Seasons Place, failed. That's why I'm here blogging. lol. There goes another delay for our folio! tsk tsk tsk... I would love to be able to take photos like the above everyday in school or after... Since it's the last year of high school. Sigh. Thank God there weren't any spot check. Or I'll be dead meat!

This puppy is being given away... so cute right?!
Our attempt of trying to advertise the awesome Char Koay Teow. hahaah.

We had lunch after school at the Island Park Kopitiam because we, Jessie, Gwen, Wei Lynn and I had Accounts Tuition at 3pm. Which is pretty good! If you're looking for an account tuition in Green Lane Heights, ask me about it. The Tuition ended at 4:30pm. Gwen and I walked back home as the tuition is just walking distance away from my place. And then we had Science tuition at 7:30pm. Before the tuition, Wan Jun and Gwen and I went to the Friday Pasar Malam! As our tuition centre was so close to the Pasar Malam. I really really like the Science Tuition teacher, just like last year. But I'm not the only one who likes her, apparently. The classroom was really, REALLY packed. Which made all of us really uncomfortable and sweaty. Which is doubting all of us if we still want to continue having our tuition there... sad.

I have no idea why I'm typing so so much. Next post (maybe) shall be about a little dinner outing with my siblings in my favourite Korean Cafe!

Hope you liked this post and give it a little thumbs up!
I might be making a little changes on the blog's appearance. 
Do you think I should?

GOD BLESS! 
Have a lovely Saturday :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...