Monday, January 21, 2013

Ocean Park! | Hong Kong Trip

Day 4 is when it started to get really really cold. Like freezing cold. I had to wear 4 layers of clothes. Plus I had to buy face masks from the MTR station because my nose was freeezzzingggg! 
We had dim sum at last at the dim sum restaurant in the Nina Tower, also the tower of the hotel. So technically, it's just downstairs. The porridge was really nice. But the others, not so much. yikes. The Hot tea we had was really warming though. haha. 


Then we headed to Ocean Park! We didn't had much time in Ocean park though... Used up most of the time taking MTRs travelling... Which was kind of sad. As we had to head to The Peak at night.
The Ocean Park buses was very convenient! They have sooo many buses to Ocean Park right outside of the MTR station! We literally didn't have to wait! (they are not shuttle buses though. haha.)
The view from the 360 ride.
We only got to take 2 rides out of all of these! sad right?!
The dolphin show was amazing! Though having direct sunlight in your face while wearing 4 thick layers of clothes watching wasn't pleasant. Was sweating during the whole show. I would really want to get close with a dolphin someday!
Mommy's attempt of taking a photo of us taking the water ride turned out to be a great shot of the net. haha. good job mommy. lol.
The aquarium was really pretty. It was too dark, so I didn't take much photos... We even got to touch a Starfish(Patrick?)! It feels like a freaking rock. lol.

Mad loveeee red pandas! SHO CUTE! Apologize that I couldn't take a good shot of their faces though. hehe.
The amazing view from The Peak. It was soooooooooooooo COLD when we were up there! Like freezing cold! I couldn't even feel my hands! But it was worth it. haha.

I wouldn't say Ocean Park was extremely fun, I would't go back there again. It was a great experience. It wasn't BAD. no no. It was fun. But just not worth the price going back again. haha. Where I really want to go again is DISNEYLAND! Next post shall be about it! aka, the last post. :\

I hope you enjoyed the post and give it a thumbs up maybe? :)
Off to take a nap then Tuition now... typical monday.
GOD BLESS! 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...