Tuesday, January 8, 2013

December 2012 VIDEO


Well well, I edited and uploaded a video from December a few days ago which I totally forgotten of. It is kinda boring that I wouldn't even recommend watching, but the moments of fun times I've spent in those videos were awesome. Love every moment of it... Not good footages, but still. lol. noob I am. Editing videos had been pretty hard recently... I don't know why. I used to love cooking, baking, editing videos, editing photos, update my blog constantly even without any feedback whatsoever. But I found myself constantly avoiding all of the above as possible. I'm just soooo tired and I have no idea why. It's not like I run 5km everyday. I just go to school, come back home, and sleep for hours, and hours and hours. When I have videos to edit, photos to edit, blog posts to post, foods to cook, and bakes to bake. I'm just constantly tired, and I'm tired of being tired. I need my energy back. I'm afraid that I would be even more tired if I were to be in my classroom and not in the SPBT room with my best friends. sigh.

Hope you somehow liked the video. lol.

Mmm... Lee Phong is going to help us buy some Nasi Lemak tomorrow. The two things I look forward to tomorrow is Nasi Lemak and being with my best friends.... Lifeless I am. I shall attempt to edit my Hong Kong trip video right now. We'll see if this attempt is a failure, or not, soon, hopefully. 

God Bless.

How was your day?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...