Thursday, January 17, 2013

Nasi Lemak

Lee Phong helped us to buy Nasi Lemak for recess today! And it was nice, of course! haha. Well, another reason behind why I brought my camera to school today is because I thought I would be able to take some shots of the school's basketball court for the School Magazine. But I'm not sure if I passed my mission. I absolutely loveee the photos from today that me and my friends shot. I really really want to bring my camera to school everyday... sad. 

This tastes sooo gooooood!
To those people who said we don't work in the SPBT room. Here's proof.

But here's proof that we do fool around sometimes. (Gwen the trainee Music Teacher. haha.)

My Play Station controller look alike fish. lol. 
We usually stay back after school on Thursdays for Volleyball and Basketball. Exercising is really fun, really.

I want to bring my camera to school everyday so badly. Wish is impossible. sad. sad. sad.
Hope you liked the post as much as I do!
Thumbs this up maybe?
GOD BLESS!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...