Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Exam Preperation

Trials. Is. Next. Week! O.M.G D: Yeah... Everyone is asking me if I'm ready. The answer is. No. O.O But! Imma start tomorrow! Hope it's not too late! I just don't want to face the fact that it's seriously too late :( I only have 4 more days left! 11 Subjects to study?! wth. I. am. going. to. Die. Hard. ._. Imma stop thinking the negatives and think about the positives! Like... errr... erm... ehhh... I have 4 more days left! Right? It's not like I have 1 more day left right? ;) To ya'll who haven't start studying, *or is it just me?* Go and study like NOW. Seriously. Tak ada masa dee!!!! D:
 Can't wait till trials end! Then I'll be as free as a bird! But now, I'm a pity little bird in a small cage. :(

Exam Must haves are:

Sticky notes, Economic Flags, colourful pens and most importantly, a highlighter!!!!!

Memory Cards
Just bought this from Popular! It looks awesome. But sis say it's a waste of money. :'( Idk lah... What do you think? o.O? I think it's really easy and helpful lahhh

Totally love these revision booklets. they are awesome. They are all simplified. Made studying easy :P

Tons of revision and exercise books. O.O

Last but not least, iPod. So I won't get bored while studying :B

Don't forget to drink plenty of WATER!!!! :D


Well, hope these "tips" helped.lmao.xD

GOOD LUCK PEEPS! :D
Remember, study hard first. then only can Party Rock later ;)


Oh yeah! And it's my Mommy's Birthday today! :D
Happy Birthday Mommy! :D

Thanks for reading!
Go study lah! :P
Good luck!
God bless ya!! :D
Ciao.
Nights.
I Hate coughing.
seriously.
HATE.
urgh.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...