Sunday, August 21, 2011

Happy Saturday :D

Don't you just LOVE Saturdays?! If you don't. you're weird. ._. I just LOVEEEE Saturdays! Like seriously. You get to wake up late, and go out all day long. And come home late. Without any worries! Who wouldn't love saturdays?! :P

Well, okay. What I did all day??? Woke up at 10am. then went to a Shop's aniversary at E-gate. There were free awesome food! YAY! Okay. then... off to grandma's place! then... off to 1st Avenue!! For awhile. and met up with my friends. I just love to go to 1st Avenue! And I do not know why. Then..... okay. here comes the best part of the day! Tsu Qi's Birthday dinner at 火锅之家! *never been there before* WOOPIE! Don't you just loveee birthday parties?! I think the last time I've been to a birthday party was... when I was like 13? seriously. :( I miss birthday parties! finally I got to go to one today. yay! And it was awesome! double yay! The FOOD WAS AWESOME. seriously. Only RM23 per person! Like. wth?! This is one cheap BBQ/steamboat buffet! Thank you so much Tsu Qi for inviting me! :) So, obviously, I'm exhausted! D:

The shop called little cottage catering! seriously. AWESOME. :D

Chewies vitamin C! OMG. seriously? It took me ages just to find this! And I finally found it! Like. I found it months ago, and I bought it. i think. and it was different from what I had when I was a Kid! Finally I got to have some! feel like I'm a kid again. I remember the doctor used to give me one tablet after my visit :) but, It's REALLY sweet now. way sweeter. :(

LMAO!!!! xD I thought it was a flag. .____. As you know, National day is coming soon. so... .___.

Tsk tsk tsk... Inconsiderate people... :( SAVE MOTHER EARTH YO! D:

A photo of grandma when she was young! :D Pretty... :)

Lol. Grandpa's so cute la. >_<

FOOD! At first, our table was quite tidy... And there were just a little amount of food....

Terry and his cartoon-ed fishballs. .___. I don't even dare to eat. D:

Look at the amount of FOOD! :DDDD

I ate ALL of these chicken meat... .___. cause it's freaking delecious!!! :P
Imma so be fat tomorrow... :'(

And... MORE FOOD. :D

Birthday girl, Terry and... a dude who I don't know. And loves to take photos. LOL.

birthday girl and Lemonn... :D

Blurry photo of the birthday cake :) yums!


Awww...

.______.

Cancer's main cause? .____.

:)


told cha he loves taking photos. ._.

I had an awesome day. and night. Thanks Tsu Qi for inviting me. And I'm glad that you're happy :) Me want more BBQ!!! :D But. It makes my whole body and hair smell like burnt food. .___. Even after I've bathe! D:


Blessed Birthday Tsu Qi! :D


Awesome day :)
Lee phong's sick now. HAHA. too much sotong.
I think imma be sick too. D:
God bless you!
Drink more water!
Thanks for reading!
sorry for the late post :(

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...