Wednesday, August 17, 2011

There's a new boy in town


There's a new boy in town! And he's name is Roger. He, his girlfriend and friends went to 1st Avenue for a movie today! He had losta fun. He played some basketball. I mean. just throwing balls into the net. He even played some snooker! But failed. :( Some people look at him like he's some kind of weirdo. kesian... Here's a picture of him and his girlfriend! ;D

Yeap! His girlfriend is Gwendolyn! ;D

Okay la. I know you guys know that I am Roger. :P Randomly felt like dressing up like a dude! So, yeah. Went out with my gals today to have some fun after trials! ;D

In case if you were wondering, Plaid shirt's from TopShop, White tee from TopShop, Jeans from Taiwan, Shoes from converse, Hat from AND1 ;)

First, we took Neko to the pet shop to have a bath then off to 1st Avenue! ;D
do I look like a dude? huh? huh? huh??? :D

Then Kenny Rogers roasters for lunch! I was craving for some chicken.... :)

Quarter chicken! Yummmm ;)

So called "basketball" ;) Couldn't make it to the 3rd round... :(

My favourite poster. ;)
We watched... The Rise of the Planet of the APES! that's a long name. The movie is... Not bad la... Quite nice but at the same time quite... errr... okay? I don't know what I'm saying. Just go watch it la! :D
Apperently two dudes didn't show up and wasted their movie tixs. :(

Jun and Jia Xi! Jun was a dude too! ;D

Chatime!! ;D
Gwendolyn ;)

Roger went grocery shopping at Carefour. but failed. Cause everything was too freaking expensive! D:
LMAO. look at the freaking trolley! xDDDD

Lemonn ;)
And a packet of San Remo Angel Hair pasta? ._.

Hehehehehe... FOOD! That we sneaked into the Cinema... :P

Had sushi king for dinner! this is a MUST to order! Sorry. I don't know the name. but you can find it in the alakat menu. ;)


Not much photos.... BOO!! :(
It's fun dressing up like a dude! Thank you so so much to the peeps who said I look like a dude! Hehehe... Mad happy! It's a success!!! ;D LOL.

Thanks for reading!!
seriously sorry for the little amount of photos. :(
Hi! My name is Roger!
God Bless ya!
I am very tired.

I LOVE YOU NEKO!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...