Monday, August 29, 2011

I am sick of rainy days

I bet you're sick of rainy days too huh? Unless you're the kinda person who sleeps all day long during your holidays. Then rainy days are awesome for you right? Well, I'm so not that kinda person. I'm the kinda person who just wanna GO OUT. play some Basketball and have some fun! But when it's raining all the time, how is that even possible? :( Shall bake new stuffs everyday la hor? That's what I did during the weekend. BAKE. Yeah... I baked Creme brulee and Chocolate Souffle! Creme Brulee was too sweet. And Chocolate Souffle was a failure... :( So sad... Might be baking Cheesecake today! Maybe... :)

I'm hesitating on should I buy a ASUS netbook or NOT cause I'm just freaking 15 year-old. PLEASE. I need your help! Just vote in the poll on the sidebar on your right!!! thankyou! ILY<3
我应该买ASUS NetBook吗? 还是不应该? 请在旁边投票吧!谢谢!!


Creme Brulee!


Ugliest looking Chocolate Souffle. LOL.

Oh yeah! I turn my old jeans into a new bleached out shorts! Wanted to buy a pair of shorts like this from Cotton On for RM62! Thank God I didn't! Woah. I totally saved that much money! Wheee~ xD And making this pair of shorts was eaasy~ :D

Well, thanks for reading this boring post lah! :P I seriously don't know what to do all day long! D: No way Imma waste my time! Should I like study or something? LOL.

Thanks for reading!
There might be a suprise for y'all soon! maybe... You just gotta stay tuned! Just wanna thank y'all for reading. :)
Pretty please don't forget to VOTE!
I'm COLD. :(
it sucks to be cold.
i miss the hot sun
gahhhh....
bye!



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...