Saturday, August 27, 2011

Update

raThis is just an update bout myself. LOL. As if anyone cares. -.- Oh well, I love blogging. so, wth lah! I'll blog anyways even though no one cares. :) Okay... Err... Remember I had BBQ last Saturday? Thanks to that, I was sick on Monday and I just got well. My skin's condition turned bad. And I gained weight. woopie... :( Oh well, I only have BBQ once or twice a year la right? So it's worth it. xD I still have the stupid runny nose though! URGH.


Went to 1st Avenue yesterday and guess what?! COTTON ON IS ON 30% SALE STOREWIDE!!! :D


As you know I was sick aye? And I wated to have Cha Time. So this is like the only drink I can have. to be honest, it's not bad! :D Seriously.

Btw, I totally like ran in the rain yesterday from my house to school. Cause I forgot to bring my umbrella. ._. I never ever got soaked in the rain before. I think. Yeah... I think it was my first time. xD

Never see THIS much Meat floss in my LIFE. O.O I bet you too aye? shot this in Jia xi's hosue :O

I dropped my BB in the drain while I was just getting out of my car while texting my friend just now. wth. And you know it's raining so the drain had water in it. So, My BB got soaked in rain for the first time too. Sorry BB. Thank God it's alright! :P woopsy...
thank you mommy for picking it up for me from the drain. <3

As you know it's the first day of my 1 week school holiday right? Okay. I know. it's only 1 week. what for la put on nail polish?! Well, I syiok la kay? :P So, I gave myself a meni-pedi. LOL. Funky Dunkey's the colour. ;) I just LOVE it! :D

This is the best TopCoat in the WORLD! SERIOUSLY. If you didn't coat your nails so well, just coat one coat of this, and you'll have Pretty nails! ;D seriously.

Were going to make another Music Video Next week! YAY! can't wait :]

I'm quite satisfied with my trials results. Thank God. :) <3

I'm addicted to this song. It's catchy. o___o

Everyone put your hands up and get your drinks up and move like Jagger for the holidays!!!! Oh yeah~ WOOPIE. crazy

Happy Holidays y'all! :D



Thanks for reading this random post ;)
God Bless ya!
Have FUN and don't worry bout PMR yet la kay? Chill~ xD
My bottom lip is beating like crazy. It's like following my heartbeat! WHAT'S WRONG?!! Weird much!
omg. I can party hard and get nicee results weih! AWESOMENESSSSSS!.... thank God. seriously.
Bye.
Nights.
omg. it's 12.50am
No good. must go to bed now.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...