Monday, November 14, 2011

11.11.11 Day Out!

It was my sister's birthday that day! Yeah. On the 6 big Ones. Happy Birthday lah sis. :P

Gwen said she wants to go out real bad. And I need to buy something to wear for my cousin's wedding dinner yesterday(Sunday). So, we went to Gurney! And thank God I was able to buy a top to wear last night! 

After Gurney, My Family and I went to City BayView Hotel's Revolving Restaurant to celebrate sis's birthday! It was kinda dizzy but COOL! The food wasn't that nice... And there weren't much choices. So, yeah. :( Should have went to Delicious to have dinner. D: It's way cheaper! But at least I had the experience being on a revolving restaurant :P




This is NICE. I don't know the restaurant's name, but all I know is that it's located at Gurney, New Wing, 3rd Floor :)

Gwen's Carrot Cake :)

I had this and a Big Mac for Lunch. Yeah. BigMac wasn't enough for me. So, yeah. This is why I'm fat. :'(

The view from the restaurant! Well, this is One of the views lah. :P 
sorry for the blurry photo. stupid cam. It totally can't take photos of night views or even places with low light. wth. -..-



I had 2 bowls of Ice-Cream. Heh. :)



Sis's Birthday Cake from Jenny's! :D

I've been kinda lazy to blog. I seriously don't know why. Sigh. :\ So, this is a boring and un-interesting post. lol. Thanks for reading or even checking out my blog lah! Bye...

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...