Thursday, November 10, 2011

Wan Jun's Birthday!!

071196 was the day Me amigo, Wan Jun was born! We were classmates since Form 1 but we were only good friends this year. Well, she was a blessing to me this year. All year long. She had been a very good friend to me. We even go to the same Tuition Centre. ;) Well, we have a long story about our friendship lah. :P 

Last Monday, 07111 was her birthday and we celebrated her birthday at 1st Avenue! She looked really happy that day. And I hope she's really really happy too inside. ;) 

Had breakfast at Old Town with some Classmates!



Starbucks. Which doesn't belong to me. I don't think it's worth it to buy Starbucks. I would rather get ChaTime!!!! Which I did. :B

Wan Jun's Birthday cake was an Ice-Cream Cake! Some one bought it for her... ;)





 

Owh yeah! And Seng Eu's birthday was on 081111. So, we celebrated his birthday as well on that day! :D


The cake was too hard to slice.

 So, we sorta shared the whole cake together. Simply scooping the Cake and eat it straight away. Felt like a family. LOL. ;)


Guess what's in the cup ;)




The mess we've made. .__.


Went to Prangin Mall to have dinner. I do not know the name of this shop. But all I know is that it's open air-ed. Yeah. Easy to find lah. Make sure you order THIS. Fish fillet with spaghetti or something. This is NICE!

Group Shot of the day! I had lots of fun. :]

Happy Belated Birthday Wan Jun!! :D   
iloveyou

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...