Monday, November 14, 2011

Another day Home~


Well well, today, is another boring day. Hence, I blogged twice today. :P Nothing much... Just wanna post up some random photos. :) 


Yes yes... Nope, you didn't see it wrongly. There's nothing wrong with your computer screen. Yes. Neko has a red face. Shocked aye?! Don't freak out like I did once I saw her this morning when I woke up. She sorta ate some Keropok. And chewed the packaging too. As you know Keropok's packaging is Red right? So, yeah. Hence, the red face. tsk tsk tsk!

Cute little Delicious Egg Tarts :)

Breakfast! :)

The sky is sooo blue today :) 


I so need SunBlock! I'm getting comments all around saying that I am super dark and tanned. I regret now. :'( I wanna be fair! >:(

Take a minute and THINK what's this money for? o__O?? 

Hey you cheated! I said a minute! :( 
Yeap! It's a cute thing that secures wires so that it wouldn't get tanggled! :D
Secure? is it the word? I have no idea. ._. Please let me know what's the proper word!

Btw, there's some thing wrong with Neko's left eye! Damn kesian weih!! :'( #PrayforNeko! God Bless her :'(

Aww... I love you Neko ;)

This. Box. of. Chocolate. is one of the reason why I'm so fat. :'(
It's like a drug or something! Take one bite, and you'll never STOP! :O

Tried this for the first time just now! It's... Not bad!! :DDDD

That's all for today! LOL. Sigh. I'm going to school tomorrow just for the RM100. Hehehehee... :] This is a gift from God. Wheeee~ RM100, here I come! :DDDD *money face* $_$

Thanks for stopping by yo!!! :D
God Bless!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...