Saturday, November 12, 2011

111111

11/11/11 is a date that had got everyone talking about for the past few days. Some might say, cheh! Takde apa apa pun! It's going to be like all the other days. Some might say, ohmygosh! I can only live in this date once in a lifetime! SIX ones weih! AWESOME. Some might say, I'm going to celebrate this day with my gf/bf. So, yeah. Everyone might have different thoughts about this date. To me, these numbers are the numbers I kinda see everyday. As some of you know, every day at least once. when I randomly check the time, for sure I'll be able to see 11:11. Like that's kinda freaky. This had been happening since April. Err. and I thought some thing might happen today. LOL. Guess I was wrong! :P

Went to Gurney today. It's my Sis's birthday today. So we went to a cool restaurant for dinner. It's very COOL. Will blog about it tomorrow! wth. I ate TOOOO much just now. My stomach hurts! :'(

Happy 11.11.11?? Yeh yeh... Goodnight! :P



It's currently 12am. it means, it's 12.11.11 which no one gives a sh*t about. LOL.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...