Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Goodbye October, Hello November!

As you all know, October had been a really REALLY long month. Like seriously. In the beginning of the month, there's PMR. After that, there's volleyball competition and partying everyday. Well not actually "partying" lah. Just that I went out almost everyday during October. I know I'll be doing the same thing in November. But I want November to be different. As in more outings with me homies NOT to shopping malls but to some where special. All of them went for work right after PMR. sigh. Been going out with Gwen and Jiann Zhao A LOT this month. LOL. I personally call them me hang out buddies. lmao. ._.

Finally PMR is over babehhh... :P

October had been a learning and studying free month. I mean I don't get to learn new things in school. Basically studying in school lah. I miss studying in school so soooo much! When I was tidying up my 2011 Form 3 books, I saw my Science Notes. And oh boy there's a lot of words in it and it's super thick. After looking at it literally made me wanna cry. I miss those days studying in class. :'( I know lots of y'all don't miss it at all. But I do. :'(

In October....

There's PMR...

 Went to Gua Tempurung with da Youth :) 

 Got tanned thanks to the VolleyBall competition which we got 4th place. 

 Took the bus all by myself for the very first time.

Baked Egg Tarts for the first time.

Love and Winona came for a sleepover. :)

Baked Brownies which turned out REALLY sweeeeet. :(

Cleared out 2011 Form 3 stuffs...

I miss writing. :'(

Well, in October, I didn't blog much. Cause I didn't felt like doing so... :\ If I did blog about every outing I went with my "hang out buddies", there would be a lot of posts this month. lol...

Well, thanks for reading!
God Bless ya!
Hello November! Please be awesome. :)
Good-bye October.... :')

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...