Monday, November 21, 2011

191111


Went out last Saturday with Phong, Jessie, Yew Shern and Luke Wu! First we went to Times Square for lunch at 3:30pm at Full House!!! Full house was really nice. But the price is something like Delicious. Or maybe even more expensive. O_O I wouldn't go there all the time lahh... Cause it's kinda not worth it. But if you go there during weekdays at 12pm, it's sorta really worth it. LOL.





I forgot the name of my pasta. But it's kinda delicious! It came 5 minutes right after I ordered! o__O?!!
I only ordered this. No drinks. And my bill costs RM20.75. D;

Lee Phongg

Cashier




The stuffs they sell there :D

Party/Event Room!



I don't know what to call Full House. A restaurant? A boutique? A Hair Saloon? A shop that sells cute stuffs? .__.

The Hair Saloon. Not open. yet. ;)





Luke Wu

Jessie ;) 

Went to Old Town for dinner with sis and bro.

You have got to try this!! I forgot what it's called. But yeah. there's a photo of it in the menu. ;)

Lalallalala... I am bored. Sigh. :\ 
Thanks for stopping by lah! :P
I have a total of 5598 viewers up till now. Why thank you. :]

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...