Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Babehhh!!!


2011 had been quite a year. I have got to say, it was quite adventurous. Thanks to my fellow classmates of course! Love you guys! Totally changed my life. Felt like a stupid princess who wasn't independent as she think she was. After knowing you guys, that's when I know what "independent" was at that age. Like seriously. Thanks you guys. Love you guys. It's a bummer that we won't be in the same class in 2012! Gosh. Time to make more new friends. huray. woop woop. :(

2011,

  •  bought new cam
  •  didn't really accomplished 2011 resolutions. 
  • Blogged a lot! Woop Woop! Can I get a High 5? Boo yahhh :D
  • Increased blog viewers! WOOP WOOP! Thanks a lot guys. :'D 
  • Got 3 followers on my blog
  • Made a huge mistake.
  • Took Rapid Penang for the first time. 


2012... well, New year resolutions!

  • Drink TONS of water everyday
  • Drink Milk everyday
  • Play basketball at least once a week?
  • try to earn money
  • Be more friendly.
  • I find myself quite rude sometimes. Hope I'll change! I need a manners book. gosh. I don't know if I should say this and that at certain times. 
  • Find that manners BOOK.
  • Attend Church every week!! Gosh. I MISS CHURCH
  • Get good grades. 
  • Complete every homework!!!
  • Make Vlogs?! Cause I've been talking to myself a lot recently. .__.
I will be a tad bit different this year. please please please pretty please don't hate. O_O I can't tell you how, but I have a feeling I'm a tad different from last last week. If you have a feeling that I've changed, please tell me! I need to know! :O

I am making such a huge deal out of this. -.- But... Please don't hate and...

HAPPY NEW YEAR HONAYYY!!

and...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY! :P





photos are shot and edited by mua. don't hate. .__.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...