Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The day before TOMORROW

No. Lesson not learned. I still will for sure wear my cool socks to school tomorrow. ;) These are just so freaking annoying.

Which is... Today! Woop woop! Goshh... Time Fliessss honay. like seriously. 3 months passed just like THAT. And... 3 months long hair had been cut off just like Thaatttttt! D; My bangs were like supaaa longggg. Goshh.. My head feels so light right noww. 100% do not like my school. at all! I might probably be expelled for saying this, but, oh well! :D btwayyyy... I Feel like making vlogs everyday after school from tomorrow onwards! How does that sounds?! :'D Basically just talking about how was my day in school. yeh yeh? Put yo hands up if you think that's a good idea! Even though I can't see it. :( I've been talking to myself a lot lately. And I have sooo many things to talk about. *One of the reason why this post is so long and why I keeeeep on updating my status.* This is why, the vlog thing is a great idea! Right? ._. Please ANSWER ME! Anyone? :(

Okay... One of the reason of this post is just to remind you! I'm an awesome person. So, I'll remind y'all to...

Remember to :
  • Cut yo finger nails!! Gosh. I hate super long holiday nails that you all have. YUCK. D:
  • Cut yo hair! *maybe this is kinda too late. Nevermind. My home salon opens 24/7*
  • Dye yo hair back to it's original colour!
  • Bring yo new fancyyyy Stationeries! Cause if you don't, I will NOT lend you mine! Cause it's NEW!!! >:(
  • Basically, make yourself boring. Nothing fancy should be ON you. O_O

First day of school might not be a fun thing? But... I get to see so many of my friends, I do not need to think about what to wear, I get to talk and talk and talk all day longgggg... Basically, I just don't need to talk to myself. YAY. So, it's a fun day for me then! maybe. woop woop! :D ?

So guys, Set as much alarms as possible, sleep earlier, Pack yo bag (somehow) and... have a berry fun First day of school! Gooooood Luck guys!! :D

And... if you were wondering which class will I be in? Its 4..............

BYE! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...