Monday, January 9, 2012

Sad.

photo from here.

I am oh so sad. super sad. I feel fat. I hate add math. I have headache. My classmates are super boring and quiet. The classmates from last year who were in my class this year had changed classes. My teachers are super boring and they don't teach in detail and expect me to understand everything. My skin condition is not nice at all. Everyday I expect to go to school to learn more, focus more, have more fun. But, everyday, I have none of the above. My stomach even hurt real bad this morning. I feel super down lately. I have a feeling that 2012 will be like this. I seriously want everything back. I don't wanna be in Form 4. I don't wanna be in that class. I would rather take PMR over than being here. I feel crappy. I do not feel happy at all. When I am hyper, that's just because I don't wanna be super boring. I miss being hyper all the time. being happy. I know it's just the 4th day in Form 4 only and I shouldn't judge it so early yet. But, yeah. So far, I am NOT liking Form 4. Or maybe I'm sad because of other reason that I do not realize. Whatever. screw everything. I have so much add math homework today. Screw that too. whatever. Imma go to bed now. bye.

2 comments:

Edreal's Everyday Life said...

awwww. dont be sad. Cheer up la model. :) If you want, I might be able to help. I'll try what I can do. :) You want?

Caryn Ng said...

YES PLEASEE!!! D:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...