Sunday, January 29, 2012

School. See you tomorrow. :(


Sigh. It's back to school again tomorrow! I can't say I have fully enjoyed my 1 week CNY holiday, as it didn't really went that well. But! I'm fine now. Yay ME! And thanks Edreal and Love and Winona for the concerns. Lawl. :P ♥ 


School's tomorrow, and to be honest, I think. If I'm right, I have TONS of homework. And I haven't even done one. 
Yay me. :)

Mission "Get Body like Miley Cyrus" Starts tomorrowwwww! :'( 

Owh yeh! I'm going to be getting this hoddie. What do y'all think? Is it nice? O.o I need yo opinions! Do comment below or on facebook! Thankiew :) 
Tada!

Or should I get a grey one?! Give me your honest comment please! :O

GOD BLESS!
Xxxxxxx

2 comments:

Edreal's Everyday Life said...

I think you'd look good in either one. ;D and cheer up okay? Im here for you if you ever need me. :)

ps: your dog is adorable. :3

Caryn Ng said...

Hahaha! thanks dude! :D Okay... I will... O.O Okie dokiee thankssss :D

PS: Neko says Thankss :P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...