Wednesday, January 11, 2012

One must not be sad.

One must be Happy. One must be energetic. One must not be upset just because one couldn't find x and y. One should be happy about every little thing in life. One shall not be stupid. One shall not be loving to listen to lies. One should rather be forever alone and happy than trusting lies. One should make wise choices in life.

Music video of the week? MONTH?! :D

I Loveee this music videeeooo!! :'D

One Direction = Best boy group eva. 
Disagree all you want. I personally think it's the best. so, goodbye. ._.

fyi, this whole "One must not be sad" thing is temporary. Cause I don't have extra add math homework today. I am ignoring my past incomplete add math homework. I am so dead tomorrow. Sorry.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...