Sunday, February 5, 2012

Beachy Day!


Went to Tanjung Bungah for a Picnic and Fishing(sorta) with the fam, Gwen and my neighbours!
Here are some pictures. Edited them with Photoshop Online!! ohmygosh. I take back what I said just now on Facebook. This thing is super awesome I am sooo happy to show y'all the pictures! Well, maybe that's just me. I hope y'all will like the pictures as much as I do :O 


























Alien-ish Squid!! D:












 It was quite fun. Not those run around kinda fun though. Gwen and I basically just walked and walked and walked around for hours. But still. It was fun. If that makes any sense. .___. Well, I wanted my whole arm to be evenly tanned. As I have sunburn at the right place I wanted, I think my arms are evenly tanned right now. Well, I think. The Fried Rice and Tom Yam was Delicious!! We ordered it at Sea Wind Beach Hotel! It's just beside Tanjung Bungah Beach Hotel! Quite inside. Hard to explain. ._. Well, you can always Google it right?! :D Well, I am super excited about the pictures above. TEEHEE. :'D

Might be going shopping with my God Mother tomorrow. If not, I hope I can go out with the lads!! :DDD

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...